WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Board of Selectmen meets this Monday, January 22, 2018 at 7pm at Town Hall (Room 9).
There is a good amount of noteworthy items on the agenda, including:
- Town Manager Jeff Hull will make an announcement regarding the Fire Department’s Acting Chief
- Selectmen will hear from DPW Operations Manager Jamie Magaldi on 3 matters:
- An Overview of the Town’s Vegetation Management Plan
- Route 93 Water Line Replacement
- A Grant For Tree Planting From Analog Devices
- Selectmen will consider a request from the School Committee to include an article on the 2018 Annual Town Meeting Warrant to Name the Wilmington High School Auditorium in Memory of Joanne M. Benton
- Selectmen will consider the request of the Wilmington Sons of Italy to conduct an Antique and Collectors Car Show at the Town Common Parking Lot on Saturday, August 18, from 9am to 2pm
- Selectmen will consider the request of the Sole Sisters Running Club to move its previously scheduled race from Saturday, December 1 to Saturday, December 8
- Selectmen will consider executing a quitclaim deed for property donated to the Conversation Commission located off of Conley Street and Staff Road
The meeting will be telecast live by Wilmington Community Television on WCTV-G — Channel 22 on Comcast and Channel 38 on Verizon. The meeting will also be streamed on WCTV’s website HERE.
Wilmington Apple intends to report on each of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting — over the next two weeks. Wilmington Apple typically live-tweets the meeting HERE.
Selectmen will have an Executive Session meeting between 6pm and 7pm to discuss likely litigation regarding the high school gymnasium floor and to review old Executive Session minutes.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.