WILMINGTON, MA — Below is the schedule established by the Wilmington Finance Committee to review departmental fiscal year 2019 proposed budgets.
With the exception of Tuesday, March 1, all of the meetings will be held in Room 9 at the Wilmington Town Hall.
Meetings are scheduled to begin at 7:00pm. Departmental reviews are scheduled to take place in the order listed.
Tuesday, January 30, 2018
- FY 19 Budget Overview; Revenue; General Government, including debt service, unclassified, statutory charges, Insurance accounts and miscellaneous
Thursday, February 1, 2018
- Planning & Conservation (7pm)
- Building Inspector/Board of Appeals (7:30pm)
Tuesday, February 6, 2018
- Public Buildings (7pm)
- Department of Public Works including Water and Sewer Divisions (8pm)
Tuesday, February 13, 2018
- Police Department (7pm)
- Public Safety Central Dispatch (8pm)
- Fire Department (8:30pm)
Thursday, February 15, 2018
- Town Clerk (7pm)
- Boar of Health (7:30pm)
- Veterans’ Services (8pm)
Tuesday, February 27, 2018
- Historical Commission (7pm)
- Information Technology (7:30pm)
- Board of Assessors (8pm)
Thursday, March 1, 2018 (at Wilmington Memorial Library)
- Recreation Department (7pm)
- Public Library (7:30pm)
- Elderly Services (8pm)
Tuesday, March 6, 2018
- Shawsheen Tech School District (7pm)
Thursday, March 8, 2018
- Wilmington Public Schools (7pm)
Additional Finance Committee meetings may be held as necessary.
(NOTE: The above announcement is from the Town of Wilmington.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.