WILMINGTON, MA — The Shawsheen/West PAC is proud to announce its 5th Annual Trivia Night.
Last year, the event raised over $6,435. Event organizers hope to top that in 2018.
When: Friday, March 9, 2018, 7pm to 11pm (Games begin at 7:30 pm)
Where: Tewksbury/Wilmington Elks (777 South Street, Tewksbury)
Cost: $20 per person/10 seats per table
How It Works:
- Each team will have 10 players. One option is to form a team of 10 adults and purchase a table. Groups of less than ten will be seated with other groups to fill tables.
- Choose a fun name for your team.
- Scores will be tallied at the end of the night and the winning team will be announced.
- Please feel free to bring your own snacks to share with your team.
- There will be a cash bar. Please do not bring any outside beverages.
How to Register:
- Tickets are on sale now. Please order your tickets no later than March 4, 2018.
- If you have a full table, have one person register your team.
- If you do not have a full table, you may be grouped with others.
To order tickets, please email Jen MacDonald at jkellmacd[at]gmail.com.
For more information, please contact Tami McElligott at president[at]shawsheenwestpac.org or Tara DeFilippo at vicepresident[at]shawsheenwestpac.org.
(NOTE: The above information was submitted by the Shawsheen/West PAC.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.