WILMINGTON, MA — On Thursday night, Wilmington Community Television held its Annual Awards Night, recognizing its volunteer producers, production assistants, and content creators .
Recipients of this year’s Golden Apple awards included:
- Volunteer of the Year — Paul Hipple
- Staff Member of the Year — Tom Pazyra
- Best Studio Show — “Let’s Be Candid About Elder Issues,” produced by Terri Marciello
- Best Field Production — “All About The Flavors,” produced by Bob Hamel
- Best Host & Best Producer — Eileen MacDougall for “Book Stew”
- Excellence In Production Assistance — Jim Buckley
- Excellence In Sports Programming — Chris Neville for “Wildcat Football”
- Collaborator of the Year — Wilmington Senior Center
- Best Intern Production — “National Night Out,” produced by Joey DeSario, Cam Quinlan and Nick Toth
- Best Youth Video — “Men in Blue,” produced by summer program students
- Excellence In Podcasting — Jane Ferrara and Heather Peachey for “Now This From The North Nurse”
- Best Non-Traditional Programming (tie) — Jamie Boudreau for “Airgoz Aerial Photography” and Mark Holleran for “Wildlife of Wilmington”
Photos from the awards ceremony, courtesy of WCTV, are below. Click to enlarge.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.