WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee meets this Wednesday, December 13, 2017 at 7pm in the Large Instruction Room at Wilmington High School.
There are some newsworthy items on the agenda, including:
- The School Committee will receive a presentation on the district’s preliminary FY19 budget.
- The School Committee will discuss the superintendent search, including focus group results.
- The School Committee will receive the district’s FY17 End of Year Report.
- The School Committee will approve donations from the Wilmington Educational Foundation ($5,441.80 from the WEF Walk), Adam Quinn/Dunkin Donuts ($5,000 for Chromebooks), IBM ($2,000 to the WHS DECA team), and the Tewksbury/Wilmington Elks (dictionaries in the amount of $595).
- The School Committee will consider approving two out-of-state field trips — WMS Grades 6-8 Strings to Lake George and WHS Cheerleaders to Dallas, TX.
- The Wilmington Middle School A Cappella Choir will give a performance.
The meeting will be telecast live by Wilmington Community Television on WCTV-G — Channel 22 on Comcast and Channel 38 on Verizon. The meeting will also streamed on WCTV’s website HERE.
Wilmington Apple intends on reporting on many of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting. Wilmington Apple also intends on live-tweeting the meeting HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.