WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee meets this Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 7pm in the Large Instruction Room at Wilmington High School.
There are some newsworthy items on the agenda, including:
- The School Committee will provide an update on the Superintendent Search.
- The School Committee will receive a presentation on the district’s MCAS results.
- The School Committee will receive presentations on the district improvement plan and each school’s improvement plan.
- The School Committee will discuss their experience at the recent Massachusetts Association of School Committees’ Conference.
- The School Committee will receive a student presentation from the North’s Grade 5 Student Council.
- The School Committee will meet in Executive Session (closed to the public) after the meeting to discuss contract negotiations with the Wilmington Teachers’ Association.
The meeting will be telecast live by Wilmington Community Television on WCTV-G — Channel 22 on Comcast and Channel 38 on Verizon. The meeting will also streamed on WCTV’s website HERE.
Wilmington Apple intends on reporting on many of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting. Wilmington Apple also intends on live-tweeting the meeting HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.