WILMINGTON, MA — According to the Wilmington Town Clerk’s calendar, below are the town and school board, committee and commission meeting scheduled for the week of Sunday, November 12, 2017.
Sunday, November 12
- No Meetings
Monday, November 13
- The Wilmington Board of Selectmen meets at 6:30pm in the Wilmington High School Auditorium. The public portion begins at 7pm. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Historical Commission meets at 7pm in the Wilmington Town Museum. Read the agenda HERE.
Tuesday, November 14
- The Wilmington Arts Council meets at 10:30am at the Wilmington Arts Center. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Shawsheen Tech School Committee meets at 5:30pm in the John P. Miller School Committee Room at the Tech. Read the agenda HERE.
Wednesday, November 15
- The Wilmington School Committee meets at 7pm in the Large Instruction Room at Wilmington High School. Read the agenda HERE.
Thursday, November 16
- The Wilmington Elderly Services Commission meets at 1:30pm at the Wilmington Senior Center. The agenda will be posted HERE.
- The Wilmington Water & Sewer Commission meets at 5:30pm in Room 9 at Wilmington Town Hall. The agenda will be posted HERE.
Friday, November 17
- A Public Shade Tree Hearing will be held at 9am in the Town Hall Auditorium. Read the notice HERE.
Saturday, November 18
- No Meetings
All meetings are open to the public unless noted.
(NOTE: While unlikely, it is possible additional meetings could be added to this week’s calendar on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. It’s best to check the Town Clerk’s calendar mid-week.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.