WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Health Department is hosting a Flu Clinic for residents 18 and under on Tuesday, October 24, 2017, from 4:30pm to 6pm, at Wilmington Town Hall.
Here is what you need to know about the town’s flu clinics:
- Free of Charge.
- Remember to bring your insurance cards.
- Vaccine will be available even if you do not have insurance.
- Please do not arrive earlier than the specified time.
- Anyone allergic to eggs or egg products must not take this vaccine.
- Anyone with a fever should delay vaccination.
- All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.