WILMINGTON, MA — Lori Hayes, LN — the Parish Nurse for the Wilmington Catholic Collaborative — has organized a presentation on Social Security on Monday, October 23, 2017 at 6:30pm at Villanova Hall (126 Middlesex Avenue).
The presentation, given by certified financial planner Shelia Smith, is free and open to all.
Topics covered include:
- Will my assets last as long as I do?
- What if I wait to retire, what if I retire early?
- What do I do about Medicare and health coverage?
- What if I want to work during my retirement?
- Are my spouse and I coordinating Social Security to our best advantage?
- Could I be missing our on benefits if I’m widowed or divorced?
For questions about this event, contact Lori Hayes at 978-658-4665 ext. 109 or email lorih[at]wilmingtoncatholic.com.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.