WILMINGTON, MA — Below is the latest news from the offices of Congressman Seth Moulton, Senator Ed Markey, and Senator Elizabeth Warren.
Congressman Seth Moulton
Recent Press Releases and Statements from Congressman Moulton’s Office:
Senator Ed Markey
Recent Press Releases and Statements from Senator Markey’s Office:
- Senator Markey Statement on President Trump Address at United Nations General Assembly
- New Markey & Blumenthal-Requested GAO Report Highlights Need to Ground Exorbitant Airline Fees
- Senator Markey Reacts to New Actions by Trump Administration and China Against North Korea
Senator Elizabeth Warren
Recent Press Releases and Statements from Senator Warren’s Office:
- Senators Warren and Lee Introduce Bipartisan Legislation Preventing Development of Nuclear-Capable Intermediate-Range Missile
- Warren and Tillis Introduce Bipartisan Legislation Requiring DOD Report on Cyber Security Risks to National Electric Grid
- Senator Warren Introduces Legislation to Prohibit Employers from Requiring Credit Report Disclosure
- Cornyn, Warren Bill to Streamline Process for Veterans Applying for Commercial Drivers’ Licenses Passes Senate
- Sens. Warren, Brown, Gillibrand, Rep. Sherman Introduce Legislation to Protect Workers Ahead of Upcoming NAFTA Renegotiations
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.