WILMINGTON, MA — The Suburban Boston Fall Home Show will emanate from Wilmington’s Shriners Auditorium (99 Fordham Road) on Friday, September 22 (11am-8pm); Saturday, September 23 (10am-8pm); and Sunday, September 24 (10am-6pm). Admission is free and parking is free.
The show describes itself as follows:
Home Show events are designed for homeowners who are in all stages of remodeling, landscaping and decorating their homes. Each of the events includes home improvement and remodeling exhibits with product demonstrations and sample interior and exterior vignettes. Many of the exhibitors go to great lengths to provide you with visual, interactive experiences designed to stimulate your creativity and dreams for your home improvement plans. Plus with exhibitors’ special, show-only deep discounts, you have a fantastic opportunity to shop, compare and save all under one roof – in a fun, interactive environment!
With a combination of new products and expert advice from the pros, organizers believe the Home Show will inspire you with countless ideas on enhancing your home’s comfort and functionality, as well as its aesthetic appeal and overall value.
Whether you are a new homeowner, or someone who has lived in your home for years, anyone with an interest in updating, enhancing, or creating a new look or amenity for their home will enjoy the Home Show.
Attend The Home Show And…
- Shop, compare and save. Ask exhibitors for show specials
- Save time by meeting a wide range of companies under one roof
- Discover new ideas and interesting products for your home
- Find the best resources in home improvement, landscaping, and design services
- Meet face to face and get a “feel” before you hire
- Get expert advice and learn from the pros
- Get inspired and excited about your home and the countless possibilities
(NOTE: The above information is directly from the Suburban Boston Fall Home Show’s website.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.