WILMINGTON, MA — The Town Beach season officially ended on Sunday, August 13. Below is a message from the Silver Lake Facebook page:
Now that the beach season is officially over, it’s important to remember that the beach will remain open, but there a few things you should know
1. Lifeguards will no longer be covering the beach. Swim at your own risk.
2. With no lifeguards, there are no trained first aid staff. Call 911 for any emergencies.
3. Wilmington Police will be patroling the beach from time to time. Feel free to speak with them with any issues and they can assist you or direct you to where you need to go.
4. With no staff, the bathrooms facilities will be closed. Please plan accordingly
5. Most importantly, even though there are no staff present, all Beach rules are still in effect
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.