WILMINGTON, MA — That Wilmington Department of Public Works will be grinding and resurfacing the following roadways potentially starting Wednesday, July 26, 2017:
- Brattle Street (Glen Rd to Mass Ave)
- Mass Ave
- Pine Ave
- Harnden St
- Burnap St (Winchell to end)
- Winchell Rd
- Grove Ave (Burnap St to Main St)
- Burnap St (Grove Ave to end)
- Dobson St
- Fay St (Glen Rd to Garden Ave)
- King St
- Kilby St (King to Carmel)
- Cunningham St (48 Cunningham St to Salem St)
- Lexington St (Cunningham to Morningside Dr)
- Morningside Dr
The Wednesday, July 26 start date may be postponed due to inclement weather or scheduling delays with the Town’s roadway contractor.
Area residents will have access to and from their properties at all times, although there may be short delays due to the operation.
Please obey the directives of police details, detour signs, and warning signs during all construction operations.
If you have any questions, or require additional information, please contact the Department of Public Works at 978-658-4481.
(NOTE: The above information is from the Wilmington DPW.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip?