WILMINGTON, MA — The Town of Wilmington is excited to announce it has partnered with Invoice Cloud, a web-based, electronic invoice presentment and payment company, to provide faster, more convenient billing services to customers.
The new online payment and e-bill service offers more flexibility in paying tax bills. The system is easy to use and allows residents to pay bills with either a bank account or credit/debit card. No registration is required to view an online replica of paper bills or to pay a bill.
- Easy-to-use interface.
- Pay anytime, anywhere on your mobile device.
- Schedule a payment for the same day, a future date or enroll in AutoPay.
- Pay by phone 24/7: 855-372-2753.
- Receive email reminders when a payment is due and a confirmation after making a payment.
- Registration is not required.
Save Time with Automated Options:
- AutoPay — automatically pay the invoice amount from your default payment method on the due date.
- Recurring Scheduled Payments — set up a schedule to pay a fixed amount or the invoice balance on a specific day of the month.
To use the new payment system, go to invoicecloud.com/wilmingtonma. For additional questions regarding payments or the new Invoice Cloud service, contact the Treasurer/Tax Collector’s Office at 978-658-3531.
(NOTE: The above announcement is from the Town of Wilmington.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.