WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Board of Selectmen meets this Monday, June 26, 2017 at 7pm at Wilmington Town Hall (Room 9).
There is good noteworthy items on the agenda, including:
- Selectmen will recognize Robert Palmer for his years of service to the Finance Committee.
- Selectmen will hear a presentation on Town Accountant Michael Morris on the borrowing funds related to the Yentile Farm Recreational Facility and a fire pumper
- Selectmen will hear a presentation from Elderly Services Director Terri Marciello and Fire Lieutenant William Cavanaugh regarding the successful completion of the “Remembering When” fire safety program at the Senior Center.
- Selectmen will hear a presentation from Director of Planning & Conservation Valerie Gingrich regarding affordable housing and its implications for development and zoning.
- Selectmen will consider signing a deed of ways for Cheyenne Drive, which residents supported making an accepted way at the 2017 Annual Town Meeting.
The meeting will be telecast live by Wilmington Community Television on WCTV-G — Channel 22 on Comcast and Channel 38 on Verizon. The meeting will also be streamed on WCTV’s website HERE.
Wilmington Apple intends to report on each of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting — over the next week. Wilmington Apple typically live-tweets the meeting HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.