WILMINGTON, MA — Below are recent articles about Wilmington published online between May 28, 2017 to June 4, 2017 that residents should consider reading:
Wilmington Town Crier
- Wilmington celebrates Memorial Day with weekend events by Julia Sessa
- Faro’s ‘beautiful life’ to be featured on ‘Body Bizarre’ by Lizzy Hill
- School Committee votes to appoint Ruggiero as Interim Superintendent by Krista Bresnahan
- After almost a year of being open… Wilmington’s dog park all bark (and no bite) by Lizzy Hill
- Wilmington Town Crier sports stories can be found HERE.
- Town moves ahead on new position by Kori Tuitt
- May Center School makes move for better location in Wilmington (VIDEO) by Kori Tuitt
- Wilmington woman to push awareness of rare vascular disorder in ‘Body Bizarre’ by Kori Tuitt
Other Media Outlets
(NOTE: If I missed a story you think is worth sharing, please email email@example.com.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.