WILMINGTON, MA — At their meeting on Wednesday, May 24, the Wilmington School Committee accepted a donation of $4,396 from the Wilmington Educational Foundation.
The Foundation provided five grants through their Curriculum Grant Program:
- $1,218 for Learning In A Whole New Life (Purchase of the Lightbox Literacy Product for each North & West classrooms)
- $1,000 for Grade 1 Listening Centers (Purchase of 6 Hamilton Buhl listening centers with Bluetooth Boombox & Headphone Rack, plus booksets for each Grade 1 Woburn Street classroom)
- $1,020 for Teaching with Technology & Texts (Purchase of 6 Document Cameras & Library Books at the North)
- $902 for Building STEAM in the Library (Purchase of a MakerSpace Cart in the Shawsheen Library)
- $256 for Lifecycle of a Chick (Purchase of an incubator, heat lamp, watering base, feeeding base, bottle, chick feed, and bedding for Sara Pesanelli’s classroom at the Wildwood)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.