WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee meets this Wednesday, May 24, 2017 at 7pm in the Large Instruction Room at Wilmington High School.
There are some newsworthy items on the agenda, including:
- The School Committee will considering appointing an Interim Superintendent for the 2017-2018 school year.
- The School Committee will listen to a presentation from the Wilmington SEPAC (Special Education Parent Advisory Council).
- The School Committee will consider adopting nearly $4,400 in curriculum grant funding from the Wilmington Educational Foundation.
- The School Committee will vote to adopt a revised SBIRT policy.
- The School Committee will review its recent WPS Physicians appointment.
- The School Committee will receive a short personnel update from Interim Superintendent Paul Ruggiero.
Selectmen will enter into an Executive Session at the end of the public meeting.
The meeting will be telecast live by Wilmington Community Television on WCTV-G — Channel 22 on Comcast and Channel 38 on Verizon. The meeting will also streamed on WCTV’s website HERE.
Wilmington Apple intends on reporting on many of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting. Wilmington Apple also intends on live-tweeting the meeting HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.