WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Board of Selectmen meets this Monday, May 22, 2017 at 7pm in Room 9 of Town Hall.
There is a lot on the agenda, including:
- Selectmen will hear a presentation from the Wilmington Minutemen on their upcoming Flag Retirement Ceremony.
- Selectmen will discuss a memo from the Town Manager regarding the naming of town-owned property.
- Selectmen will consider signing town counsel’s contract for FY18.
- Selectmen will consider executing a 3-year collective bargaining agreement between the town and the New England Police Benevolent Association, Local 13, Patrol Supervisor’s Union.
- Selectmen will consider the request of Pancho’s Cantina to obtain a common victualer license and all-alochol restaurant license for a new restaurant on Ballardvale Street in the Hair Cuttery-Sweet Pizza plaza, across from Target. The requests allow for comments from the public.
- Selectmen will consider the request of Kiki Barnum to conduct a Fundraiser Car Wash on June 10, 2017, from 10am to 1pm, in the Fourth of July Building’s parking lot.
- Selectmen will consider the request of Khalid Hazimeh to obtain a hawk and peddle license to sell ice cream.
The meeting will be telecast live by Wilmington Community Television on WCTV-G — Channel 22 on Comcast and Channel 38 on Verizon. The meeting will also be streamed on WCTV’s website HERE.
Wilmington Apple intends to report on each of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting — over the next week. Wilmington Apple typically live-tweets the meeting HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.