READING, MA — Get an early start on your private high school search! Austin Preparatory School (101 Willow Street, Reading) is hosting an Open House Preview on Thursday, May 25 at 6:30 pm.
The preview is for seventh-graders who will be applying to high schools for the 2018-2019 academic year. The event is designed to give families a head start on the private high school admissions process, and will include sessions about application procedures and entrance exam options. Students in sixth grade are welcome to attend, as well.
About the school:
- SAT & college application prep is part of the curriculum
- College advisement begins freshman year
- Small class sizes: Average 14 in Upper School; 15 in Middle School
- More than 60 clubs and activities, and 18 interscholastic athletic programs
- 100 percent of seniors accepted to four-year colleges
- 18 Advanced Placement courses offered
Select openings are still available for this fall in both middle and upper schools. Interested families are welcome to attend the Open House Preview, and a member of the admissions team will be happy to speak with you.
To register for the Open House Preview, go to http://www.austinprep.org/inquire.
Questions may be directed to Beth Flynn, Director of Enrollment, at email@example.com.
(NOTE: The above press release is from Austin Prep.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.