WILMINGTON, MA – Meet sports celebrities at Rich Altman’s Sports Card & Memorabilia Boston Show, held on Friday, April 28 (noon to 7pm), Saturday, April 29 (9am to 5pm), and Sunday, April 30 (10am-4pm) at the Shriners Auditorium (99 Fordham Road) in Wilmington.
New England Patriots
- Dave Andrews — Saturday (noon-1pm)
- Gino Cappelletti — Saturday (11am-noon)
- Trey Flowers — Sunday (1:30pm-3pm)
- Glenn Gronkowski — Saturday (1:30pm-3pm)
- Dont’a Hightower — Saturday (12:30pm-2pm)
- Dion Lewis — Saturday (1:30pm-2:30pm)
- Devin McCourty — Sunday (noon-1pm)
- Malcolm Mitchell — Saturday (1pm-2pm)
- James White — Saturday (12pm-1:30pm)
Boston Red Sox
- Mookie Betts — Sunday (11am-noon)
- Xander Bogaerts — Sunday (11:30am-1pm)
- Wade Boggs — Saturday (11am-12:30pm)
- Jackie Bradley, Jr. — Sunday (noon-1:30pm)
- Dennis Eckersley — Sunday (11am-noon)
- Brock Holt — Sunday (11:45am-12:30pm)
- Derek Lowe — Sunday (noon-1:30pm)
- Mike Lowell — Saturday (11:30am-1pm)
- Steven Wright — Sunday (11:30am-12:30pm)
- Kevin Youkilis — Sunday (1pm-2:30pm)
- Johnny Bucyk — Saturday (1pm-2:30pm)
- Bill Russell — Friday (5:30pm-6:30pm); Saturday (noon-1pm); Sunday (1pm-2pm)
- Pernell Whitaker — Friday (5:30pm-6pm); Saturday (11:15am-noon)
The event’s website touts that, in addition to autograph signings, the 3-day show will feature “200 of the top cards and sports memorabilia dealers in the country,” along with “the industry’s most respected and most recognized card graders & autograph/memorabilia authenticators.”
General admission tickets cost $10. Children under 8 are FREE. Tickets must be purchased at the door.
Tickets to autograph lines, however, can be purchased in advance on the event’s website HERE. Please carefully read the varying appearance times, pricing, and restrictions for each sports celebrity. Appearances are subject to change.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.