WILMINGTON, MA — Here are FIVE things you need to know in Wilmington for Sunday, April 16, 2017.
#1) According to the National Weather Service, it will be mostly sunny in Wilmington, with a high near 83. West wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
#2) Schedule for Wilmington church’s Easter services are below:
- Grace Chapel is holding services at 9am and 11am at Reading High School.
- St. Dorothy’s is holding services at 7:30am and 10:30am.
- St. Elizabeth’s is holding a service at 10am.
- St. Thomas is holding services at 9am and noon.
- Wilmington Congregational Church is holding a service at 10:30am, with light refreshments and an Easter Egg hunt from 9:45am to 10:15am.
- Wilmington United Methodist Church is holding services at 8am, 9:15am, and 11am.
- Several churches, including Abundant Life and the Wilmington United Methodist Church, are holding a Sunrise Service at 6:30am at Silver Lake.
#3) Market Basket is CLOSED today. Lucci’s is OPEN from 8am to 2pm. Elia’s is OPEN from 7am to 3pm (liquor sales from 10am to 3pm. Circulars are below.
#4) Food shopping in town this week? In case you haven’t seen this week’s circulars, Wilmington Apple has you covered:
- This week’s circular from Market Basket (260 Main Street) can be found HERE.
- This week’s circular from Lucci’s Market (211 Lowell Street) can be found HERE.
- Elia’s Country Store (381 Middlesex Avenue) does not have an online circular, but the store posts its hot entree schedule and other specials on its Facebook page HERE.
(NOTE: What did I miss? Let me know by commenting below, commenting on the Facebook page, or emailing email@example.com. I may be able to update this post.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.