WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington School Committee meets this Wednesday, March 22, 2017 at 7pm in the Large Instruction Room at Wilmington High School.
There are some newsworthy items on the agenda, including:
- The School Committee will provide a public update on its Superintendent Search.
- The School Committee will approve a donation of street hockey equipment from the Boston Bruins in the amount of $945.98.
- The School Committee will receive a report on the proposed 2017 Wildcat Summer Clinics.
- The School Committee will receive a recap of WHS Winter Athletics.
- The School Committee will receive a financial audit of the district’s FY16 budget.
- The School Committee will receive a personnel report highlighting recent staff departures and additions.
- The Superintendent’s Report, School Committee’s Subcommittee Reports, and the School Committee’s Student Representative Report are also all on the agenda.
The meeting will be telecast live by Wilmington Community Television on WCTV-G — Channel 22 on Comcast and Channel 38 on Verizon. The meeting will also streamed on WCTV’s website HERE.
Wilmington Apple intends on reporting on many of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting. Wilmington Apple also intends on live-tweeting the meeting HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.