WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Board of Selectmen meets this Monday, March 13, 2017 at 7pm in Room 9 of Town Hall.
There is a lot on the agenda, including:
- Planning & Conservation Director Valerie Gingrich will provide a presentation on the sales of Butters Farm. Selectmen will then consider executing the deed, executing the preservation agreement, and signing the stewardship agreement with Historic New England.
- Selectmen will hold an open discussion and review of the proposed 2017 Town Meeting warrant. Selectmen will then consider closing and signing the warrant.
- Police Chief Michael Begonis will discuss pending immigration legislation and how it impacts Wilmington.
- Selectmen will consider the request of Sunil B. Panel to obtain a common victualer license for Sonic Drive-In (220 Main Street).
- Selectmen will hold a public hearing regarding the street acceptance of Cheyenne Drive.
- Selectmen will receive a written update on New England Transrail.
- Selectmen will receive a written update on the Facilities Master Plan.
- Selectmen will receive a letter from the Woburn Mayor regarding the New Boston Street bridge.
- Selectmen will receive a written update on the town’s ascertainment process with Comcast.
- Selectmen will receive a written update on the Housing Authority seat.
- Selectmen will receive letters from the Supervisor of Records regarding the board’s requests to see School Committee Executive Session minutes relative to the DeLai separation agreement.
- Selectmen will consider a request to illuminate the Town Common blue during the month of April in observance of Autism Awareness Month
The meeting will be telecast live by Wilmington Community Television on WCTV-G — Channel 22 on Comcast and Channel 38 on Verizon. The meeting will also be streamed on WCTV’s website HERE.
Wilmington Apple intends to report on each of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting — over the next week. Wilmington Apple typically live-tweets the meeting HERE.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.