(NOTE: Rid Aid is located at 208 Main Street in Wilmington.)
CAMP HILL, PA — Rite Aid stores nationwide are ready to kick start the holiday shopping season by offering its customers the best prices of the year during its Black Friday sales beginning as early as 8 a.m. Thursday and 7 a.m. Black Friday in select locations.
“As the holiday season officially begins, Rite Aid is excited to offer its customers the lowest prices of the year this Black Friday,” said Tony Montini, Rite Aid executive vice president of merchandising and supply chain. “From holiday décor, to gifts for all ages, sweet treats and more, Rite Aid has remarkable savings throughout the holiday season to ensure shoppers get everything on their list.”
Beginning Thursday, lowest offers of the year are available through Saturday and feature popular items including:
- New this year, a special Black Friday deal on the Hobby Grade Swift Stream Camera Drone, available for $49.99.
- New to the Black Friday mix, Duracell cables, surge protectors and power banks, offered at 50% off.
- Buy one, get one free on select As Seen on TV products including Gotham Steel Frying Pan, Colorama Coloring Books, Clear TV, Tac Light and American Aviator Watch.
- Fragrance sets for men and women including Beyoncé, Vera Wang and Nautica available for 40% off.
- Great prices can be found in our beauty department, including Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick available in many shades and Wet n Wild nail set.
- Buy one, get one free offers on Planters 3-Pack Holiday Nuts, the Planters Decorative Holiday Tin Assortment or Holiday Popcorn Tins in new classic holiday scenes.
- Great deal on holiday red and green M&M’s and a buy one, get two free deal on Hershey’s Pot of Gold chocolates.
- Lowest offers of the season on DiGiorno 12″ Pizza, Haagen Dazs Ice Cream and cereal, perfect for unexpected entertaining.
- Buy one, get two free savings on new designs of holiday gift wrap, bags and boxed cards.
Additional Holiday Deals
Beginning Sunday, November 20, Rite Aid customers looking to get a head start on their shopping have the opportunity to save 50% on holiday essentials that will help bring the spirit of the season into the home. Items include a variety of pre-lit Christmas trees from tabletop to 7 feet, traditional ornaments, festive wreathes, nutcrackers, acrylic villages, indoor/outdoor Christmas light sets, large Mickey, Snoopy and classic Santa greeters and extension cords. Also available at Rite Aid and new this year, popular As Seen on TV items including outdoor Star Shower Motion lights and Tree Dazzler.
Rite Aid shelves are also stocked with electronics and toys offered for 50% off including nostalgic products such as a Craig Bluetooth Jukebox and Craig Turntable, 19 inch Craig TV, 9 inch Craig tablet and 8.95 inch HD tablet with Windows, new virtual reality glasses and classic Atari and Sega games. Also on sale, KidStuff toys such as puzzles, memory games, arts and craft activities and stuffed animals in licensed favorites such as Frozen, Paw Patrol, Dory, Star Wars, Trolls and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Beginning, Sunday, November 27 through Saturday, December 3, wellness+ with Plenti member will receive 30% off their online purchase, and free shipping on orders over $34.99. Visit http://www.riteaid.com/cyberweek to view the great deals.
Be sure to check the Rite Aid circular each week as select holiday and everyday items give shoppers the opportunity to earn Plenti points through Rite Aid’s new wellness+ with Plenti program. New and existing wellness+ members can now sign up for wellness+ with Plenti at any Rite Aid store nationwide or online at http://www.riteaid.com/plenti. Once enrolled, members of wellness+ with Plenti will earn Plenti points on featured items they buy. These points can be used for at least two years for savings at Rite Aid and certain Plenti partners including Exxon, Macy’s and Mobil.
Rite Aid Corporation is one of the nation’s leading drugstore chains with nearly 4,600 stores in 31 states and the District of Columbia and fiscal 2016 annual revenues of $30.7 billion. Information about Rite Aid, including corporate background and press releases, is available through the company’s website at http://www.riteaid.com.
(NOTE: The above press release is from Rite Aid.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.