WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Board of Selectmen meets this Monday, June 27 at 7pm in Room 9 of Town Hall.
There is a great deal on the agenda, including:
- Selectmen will receive a presentation from Wilmington Public Works Director Mike Woods regarding the future of the Wildwood Cemetery
- Selectmen will receive a presentation from Wilmington Elderly Services Director Theresa Marciello on programs and services at the Wilmington Senior Center
- Selectmen will receive a presentation from Wilmington Town Accountant Michael Morris on the town borrowing for the Yentile Farm Recreational Facility and a new Fire Pumper
- Selectmen will recognize the Wilmington Rotary Club for its contributions to the community
- Selectmen will discuss the process for filling an upcoming vacancy on the Wilmington Board of Appeals
- Selectmen will receive an update on the New England Transrail proposal
- Selectmen will receive an update on the Town’s Bond Rating
- Selectmen will consider executing an easement with the Reading Municipal Light Department at the Yentile Farm Recreational Facility
- Selectmen will consider approving the sale of town-owned land on Fifth Street
- Selectmen will consider a request to hold a neighborhood block party on Strout Avenue
The meeting will be telecast live by Wilmington Community Television on WCTV-G — Channel 22 on Comcast and Channel 38 on Verizon. The meeting will also be streamed on WCTV’s website HERE.
Wilmington Apple intends to report on each of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting — over the next week.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.