WILMINGTON, MA — At their June 8th meeting, the Wilmington School Committee recognized the 12 staff members who are retiring by the end of the 2015-2016 school year:
- Linda Cornell, Woburn Street Reading Specialist, 3 years
- Paul Gatley, WHS Special Education Teacher, 4 years
- Dolores Harrison, Boutwell Kindergarten Teacher, 9 years
- Edward Harrison, Athletic Director, 30 years
- Brenda Marcoux, WHS Science Teacher, 11 years
- Georgia Pane, WHS Cafeteria Manager, 22 years
- Geraldine Peterson, Shawsheen Administrative Assistant, 30 years
- David Pinette, WMS Technology Teacher, 18 years
- Anne Tanner, Shawsheen Educational Assistant, 27 years
- Maureen Travis, West Intermediate Nurse, 21 years
- Jane Vasseur, Boutwell Administrative Assistant, 20 years
- Lynne Vik, Shawsheen Elementary Art Teacher, 19 years
They have a combined 214 years of service to Wilmington Public Schools.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.