WILMINGTON, MA — A fundraiser for Wilmington’s newest Boy Scout Troop — Troop 126 — will be held on Saturday, June 4, from 7pm to 11pm, at the Wilmington Knights of Columbus Hall (112 Middlesex Avenue).
The Founder’s Dinner will include:
- A cocktail hour with cheese & crackers
- A “Little Taste of Italy” dinner featuring Ziti with Marinara Sauce, Chicken Parmesan, Meatballs, Sausage Peppers & Onions, Tossed Salad, Rolls and Butter, and Assorted Desserts
- Silent Auction
- DJ with Dancing
Tickets cost $20 in advance and $25 at the door. To purchase a ticket in advance, contact Joe Dancewicz (781-530-8665, joedance[at]verizon.net) or Eric Johnson (978-758-6052, chef.1[at]verizon.net).
All proceeds will benefit:
- Attendance at programs like National Youth Leadership Training
- Attendance at the National Jamboree in 2017
- Troop’s need equipment
- Troop’s popular outdoor programs
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.