WILMINGTON, MA — Registration for Wilmington Youth Hockey’s 2016/17 season is now open (excluding Buzzer and Learn to Play programs).
Click HERE to get started.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SELECT THE CORRECT REGISTRATION. There are multiple registration forms to chose from to register your child for the 2016/17 season; in addition to the Girls U10, RedCat Girls U16/18, Midget and Coaches Registrations.
Here are the list of registrations that you will see:
- MITE FULL TIME Player Registration – Full Time Mite Players ONLY
- SQUIRT thru BANTAM FULL TIME Player Registration – Full Time Squirt, PeeWee or Bantam Players (no goalies) ONLY
- SQUIRT thru BANTAM FULL TIME GOALIE Registration – Full Time Squirt, PeeWee or Bantam GOALIES (no players) ONLY
- GAME ONLY Players Player Registration – Game Only (ALL LEVELS) Players (no goalies) ONLY
- GAME ONLY Goalie Registration – Game Only (ALL LEVELS) Goalies (no players) ONLY
- Midget Registration
- Girls U10 Team Registration
- Girls RedCat U16/18 Team Registration
- All Coaches 2016/17 Registration
If you have any questions or are unsure which registration to chose, please ask your coach or send the league an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(NOTE: The above announcement is from the Wilmington Youth Hockey Association.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.