NORTH ANDOVER, MA — Merrimack College will celebrate the achievements of more than 750 students who will receive their bachelor’s degree at the college’s 66th Commencement Exercises on Sunday, May 22, 2016 at the Merrimack Athletics Complex on the North Andover campus.
The following 12 students from Wilmington be graduating:
- Francesco DeGregorio (Business Administration)
- Michael Doucette (Information Technology)
- Brian Goncalves (Business Administration, Economics)
- Scott Layton (Business Administration)
- Michael Luciano (Business Administration)
- Theresa McNamara (Business Administration)
- Elizabeth Olson (Child, Family & Communication Studies)
- Daniel Pothier (Sports Medicine)
- Charlene Sullivan (Business Administration)
- Brandon Taylor (Business Administration, Criminology)
- Ashley Walsh (Criminology)
- Shannon Walsh (Business Administration)
Merrimack College is an independent, private college with robust programs in business, education, engineering, health sciences and the liberal arts, whose mission is to enlighten minds, engage hearts and empower lives. Founded in 1947 by the Order of St. Augustine in the Boston suburb of North Andover, its growing student body of 3,000 undergraduates and 450 graduate students come from 32 states and 31 countries to form an engaged community of thinkers and doers in an academic culture of care that emphasizes hands-on learning, global citizenship and a quest for enduring relevance in an ever-changing world.
(NOTE: The above announcement is from Merrimack College via Merit.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.