WILMINGTON, MA — According to the Wilmington Town Clerk’s calendar, there are SIX town/school board, committee and commission meetings scheduled for the week of Monday, April 25, 2016. All meetings are open to the public, unless noted.
Monday, April 25
- The Wilmington Community Development Technical Review Team at 9:30am at Town Hall (Room 9). Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Board of Selectmen meets at 7pm at Town Hall (Auditorium). Executive Session from 6pm to 7pm. Read the agenda HERE.
Tuesday, April 26
- No Meetings
Wednesday, April 27
- The Shawsheen Tech School Committee meets at 5pm at the Tech. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington School Committee meets at 6:30pm in the High School’s Large Instruction Room. The meeting will begin with an Executive Session, which typically wraps around 7pm. Read the agenda HERE.
Thursday, April 28
- No Meetings
Friday, April 29
- The Wilmington Board of Assessors meets at 10am in the Town Hall’s Small Conference Room. Read the agenda HERE.
Saturday, April 30
- The 2016 Wilmington Town Meeting will be held at 10:30am in the High School’s Auditorium.
(NOTE: While unlikely, it is possible additional meetings could be added to this week’s calendar on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. It’s best to check the Town Clerk’s calendar mid-week.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.