WILMINGTON, MA — According to the Wilmington Town Clerk’s calendar, there are SEVEN town/school board, committee and commission meetings scheduled for the week of Monday, April 18, 2016. All meetings are open to the public, unless noted.
Monday, April 18
- No meetings (Patriots Day)
Tuesday, April 19
- The Wilmington Board of Health meets at 5:30pm at Town Hall (Room 9). Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Board of Library Trustees meets at 7pm at Wilmington Memorial Library (Room 9). Read the agenda HERE.
Wednesday, April 20
- The Wilmington Board of Assessors meets at 2pm at Town Hall (Small Conference Room). Read the agenda HERE.
Thursday, April 21
- The Wilmington Elderly Services Commission meets at 1:30pm at the Wilmington Senior Center. The agenda will be posted HERE.
- The Wilmington Water & Sewer Commission meets at 5:30pm at Town Hall (Room 9). Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Facilities Master Plan Committee meets at 7pm at Town Hall (Room 9). Read the agenda HERE.
Friday, April 22
- The Shawsheen Tech School Committee’s Facilities Subcommittee meets at 12:30pm at the Tech. Read the agenda HERE.
(NOTE: While unlikely, it is possible additional meetings could be added to this week’s calendar on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. It’s best to check the Town Clerk’s calendar mid-week.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.