WILMINGTON, MA — The Shawsheen/West PAC is proud to announce its 3rd Annual Teamwork Trivia Night.
In 2014, the event raised over $4,500. In 2015, the event raised more than $4,800. Event organizers hope to top that in 2016.
When: Friday, March 18, 2016, 7pm to 11pm (Games begin at 7:30 pm)
Where: Tewksbury/Wilmington Elks (777 South Street, Tewksbury)
Cost: $20 per person/10 seats per table
How It Works:
- Each team will have 10 players. One option is to form a team of 10 adults and purchase a table. Groups of less than ten will be seated with other groups to fill tables.
- Choose a fun name for your team.
- Scores will be tallied at the end of the night and the winning team will be announced.
- Please feel free to bring your own snacks to share with your team.
- There will be a cash bar. Please do not bring any outside beverages.
How to Register:
Tickets are on sale now. Please order your tickets no later than March 4, 2016.
If you have a full table, have one person register your team.
If you do not have a full table, you may be grouped with others.
To order tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or send in this form to school with your child. Please make checks payable to “Shawsheen/West PAC.”
For more information, please contact Jenn Bryson at 617-877-0952 or Alexis Walsh at 617-953-0515.
(NOTE: The above information is from a flyer from the Shawsheen/West PAC.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.