WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Board of Selectmen meets tonight at 7pm at Town Hall in Room 9.
There is a great deal on the agenda, including:
- Selectmen will hear a presentation from Town Clerk Sharon George on a proposal to change polling locations for future elections in town
- Selectmen will hear a presentation from Shawsheen Tech Superintendent Timothy Broadrick on the school’s planned upgrades of its athletic fields and its impact on the Wilmington taxpayer
- Selectmen will receive updates from Town Manager Jeff Hull on two potential environmental threats to the town — the New England Transrail Proposal and the Northeast Energy Direct Project
- Selectmen will consider approving the sale of town-owned land on Sheldon Avenue
- Selectmen will consider issuing a new Common Victualer License for Wilmington House of Pizza
The meeting will be telecast live by Wilmington Community Television on WCTV-G — Channel 22 on Comcast and Channel 39 on Verizon. The meeting will also streamed on WCTV’s website HERE.
Wilmington Apple intends to report on each of the items above – and any other news that comes from the meeting — over the next week.
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.