WILMINGTON, MA — According to the Wilmington Town Clerk’s calendar, there are SIX town/school board, committee and commission meetings scheduled for the week of Monday, December 14. All meetings are open to the public, unless noted.
Monday, December 14
- The Wilmington Housing Authority meets at 4pm in Deming Way’s Community Hall. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Board of Selectmen meets at 7pm at Town Hall (Room 9). Read the agenda HERE. (NOTE: The Committee has an Executive Session Meeting at 6:30pm).
Tuesday, December 15
- The Wilmington Board of Health meets at 5:30pm at Town Hall (Room 9). Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Board of Library Trustees meets at 7pm in the Wilmington Memorial Library’s Banda Room. Read the agenda HERE.
- The Shawsheen Tech School Committee meets at 7pm in the Tech’s Conference Room. Read the agenda HERE.
Wednesday, December 16
- No meetings.
Thursday, December 17
- The Wilmington Elderly Services Commission meets at 1:30pm at the Senior Center. The agenda will be posted HERE.
Friday, December 18
- No meetings.
(NOTE: While unlikely, it is possible additional meetings could be added to this week’s calendar on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. It’s best to check the Town Clerk’s calendar mid-week.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook! Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter! Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE! Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com!