WILMINGTON, MA — According to the Wilmington Town Clerk’s calendar, there are SIX town/school board, committee and commission meetings scheduled for the week of Monday, November 2. All meetings are open to the public, unless noted.
Monday, November 2
- The Yentile Farm Development Committee meets at 6pm at Town Hall (Room 9). Read the agenda HERE.
Tuesday, November 3
- The Wilmington Board of Health meets at 5:30pm at Town Hall (Room 9). Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Planning Board meets at 7:30pm at Town Hall (Room 9). Read the agenda HERE.
Wednesday, November 4
- The Wilmington Conservation Commission meets at 7pm at Town Hall (Room 9). Read the agenda HERE.
Thursday, November 5
- The Wilmington Board of Assessors meets at 9am at Town Hall (Small Conference Room). Read the agenda HERE.
- The Wilmington Recreation Commission meets at 5pm at Town Hall (Room 8). Read the agenda HERE.
Friday, November 6
- No meetings.
(NOTE: While unlikely, it is possible additional meetings could be added to this week’s calendar on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. It’s best to check the Town Clerk’s calendar mid-week.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook! Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter! Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE! Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org!