WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Farmers Market will be open this Sunday, September 20, from 10am to 1pm, on the Swain Green, across from the Town Common, at 140 Middlesex Avenue.
Here’s the Market’s vendor lineup for this Sunday:
- Crystal Butterfly Co.
- Foxboro Cheese
- Gaouette Farm
- Honey Pot Farm
- Lanni Orchards
- Laurie’s Custom Creations
- Powerhouse Juice
- Salem Street Beadery
- Seafood Express
- Sweet Lydia’s
- Brian Crowley’s potted Portuguese Crested Cockscomb flowers & painted pots/vases
- Jo-Anne Kelly’s handmade potholders
- Strings Attached (including a performance at noon)
- Wilmington Figure Skating Club
- Out of the Darkness Suicide Prevention
- Science experiments with the 4H Science Pirates of Wilmington
Planning on going? Feel free to send any photos to email@example.com!
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook! Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter! Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE! Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org!