Here is Wilmington Apple’s Question of the Day for July 2: Where is the best place in or around Wilmington for live music? Some possible answers are below:
- Tremezzo offers live music on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights most weeks.
- Red Heat Tavern offers live music on Thursday nights most weeks.
- Pacific Grove offers karaoke on Friday or Saturday nights most weeks.
- Rocco’s Restaurant & Bar just received a new entertainment license that will allow for live music.
- Wilmington Memorial Library hosts concerts — weekday afternoons and Friday nights — on a semi-regular basis.
- The Wilmington Recreation Department hosts Concerts on the Common on Wednesday nights every July.
- The Wilmington Farmers Market sometimes offers live music during its openings on Sundays, 10am-1pm, from mid-June to mid-October.
- The Wilmington Fourth of July Committee, Wilmington Arts Center, Wilmington Senior Center, Wilmington’s Carter Lecture Fund Committee and several churches in town also host concerts.
Let Wilmington know via the Wimington Apple Facebook page, via the Wilmington Apple Twitter page, in the comments section below, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any responses may be used in a future article.