According to the Wilmington Town Clerk’s calendar, there are five town board, committee and commission meetings scheduled for the week of Monday, April 27. All meetings are open to the public.
Monday, April 27
- Board of Selectmen meets at 7pm at Town Hall (Room 9), with an Executive Session at 6pm. Read the agenda HERE.
Wednesday, April 29
- Shawsheen Tech School Committee meets at 5pm at Shawsheen Tech. Read the agenda HERE.
- Wilmington School Committee meets at 6:30pm at Wilmington High (Large Instruction Room). Meeting begins with an Executive Session. Public session typically begins around 7pm. Read the agenda HERE.
- Wilmington Historical Commission meets at 7pm at Town Museum. Read the agenda HERE.
Saturday, May 2
- The Annual Town Meeting begins at 10:30am in the Wilmington High School Auditorium. The Finance Committee will hold a brief meeting at 10am, prior to the Town Meeting.
NOTE: Meeting notices – with agendas – must be posted at least 48 hours before the start of the meeting, excluding weekends and holidays. As a result, while unlikely, it is possible additional meetings could be added to this week’s calendar on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. It’s best to check the Town Clerk’s calendar mid-week.