WILMINGTON, MA — The Wilmington Council for the Arts recently announced it will hold its 35th Annual Art Exhibition on Friday, June 5, 7pm-9pm; Saturday, June 6, noon to 4pm; and Sunday, June 7, 1pm-4pm, at the Wilmington Arts Center (219 Middlesex Avenue).
The Council is looking for entrants! Entry forms can be HERE. Entries must fall into one of the following four categories – (1) oils/acrylics; (2) watercolors; (3) photography; (4) other mediums.
As stated in the announcement, here are the exhibition’s rules:
- Any professional or non-professional may enter no more than two pieces
- Work must be suitably framed and ready to hang with wire
- Size may be no larger than 30″ by 40″ including frame
- Work should not have been previously shown in a Wilmington Council for the Arts exhibition
- There will be a $10 fee for the first entry and a $15 fee for two entries.
- There will be four $100 first place prizes – one in each category
- No commission will be charged for any sale.
- The deadline for registration is Friday, May 15, 2015.