According to the Wilmington Town Clerk’s calendar, there are five town board, committee and commission meetings scheduled for the week of Monday, April 20. All meetings are open to the public.
Tuesday, April 21
- Board of Health meets at 5:30pm at Town Hall (Room 9). Read the agenda HERE.
- Board of Library Trustees meets at 7pm at the Wilmington Memorial Library. Read the agenda HERE.
Wednesday, April 22
- Reading Municipal Light Department Citizens’ Advisory Board meets at 6:30pm at North Reading Light Department (230 Ash Street). Read the agenda HERE.
Thursday, April 23
- Water & Sewer Commission meets at 5pm at Town Hall (Small Conference Room). Read the agenda HERE.
- Board of Appeals meets at 6pm at Town Hall (Small Conference Room). Agenda not posted yet.
NOTE: Meeting notices – with agendas – must be posted at least 48 hours before the start of the meeting, excluding weekends and holidays. As a result, while unlikely, it is possible additional meetings could be added to this week’s calendar on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. It’s best to check the Town Clerk’s calendar mid-week.