- Water was bubbling up from the sprinkler system outside the Middle School. Parks & Recreation were notified. (2:46am)
- Police issued a fire lane violation at Winchester Family Medical Center on Salem Street. (1:41pm)
- A Swain Road resident reported unemployment fraud. (2:03pm)
- Police responded to a mutual aid call out to St. John’s Prep in response to an active shooter call. (2:55pm)
- A Lawrence Street resident claimed someone stole tickets from her Ticketmaster account. (5:34pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.