WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Log, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between May 10, 2023 to May 16, 2023.
Wednesday, May 10, 2023
- Michael Allan Kaiman (35, Wilmington) was served a summons for Number Plate Violation and Unregistered Motor Vehicle. (1:17pm)
Thursday, May 11, 2023
- Kenneth Alexander DeMosthene (22, Wilmington) was arrested on a federal warrant. (5:43am)
Friday, May 12, 2023
- Daijah Leigh Amoh (21, Bedford) was served a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License. (1:05am)
- Ryan Michael Higgins (18, Billerica) was served a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License, No Or Expired Inspection Sticker, and Motor Vehicle Lights Violation. (5:43am)
- Jonathan R. Aquino (34, Billerica) was served a summons for Uttering A False Check; Attempted Larceny By Check; and Check Forgery. A non-customer attempted to cash a fraudulent check for $4,173.60 at Reading Cooperative Bank on Middlesex Avenue. (2:47pm)
Saturday, May 13, 2023
Monday, May 14, 2023
Tuesday, May 15, 2023
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.