- A Cunningham Street resident reported an unemployment fraud. (8:01am)
- A Sherwood Road resident reported an unemployment fraud. (1:06pm)
- Police assisted Fire Department with smoldering mulch on Main Street. (1:08pm)
- State Police responded to reports of a rollover on the median on 93 South, after Exit 31. (3:00pm)
- Police responded to a multi-vehicle crash on 93 South Exit 33 ramp. Exit sign was knocked down. Injuries noted. Juvenile involved. (4:55pm)
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.