WILMINGTON, MA — According to Wilmington Police Log, Wilmington Police issued the following arrests and summonses between May 3, 2023 to May 9, 2023.
Wednesday, May 3, 2023
- Paulo Vitor Nunes Periera (21, Leominster) was served a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. (6:55am)
- Jhonatan Smith Loaiza-Rojo (31, Revere) was served a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. He was involved in a 2-vehicle crash on Middlesex Avenue. (5:09pm)
Thursday, May 4, 2023
Friday, May 5, 2023
- Carlos Pavao (50, Newton) was arrested for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License. (5:26am)
Saturday, May 6, 2023
- Evan Anthony Williams (18, Billerica) was arrested for OUI Liquor; Negligent Operation Of A Motor Vehicle; Uninsured Motor Vehicle; Forge/Misuse of RMV Document; and Unregistered Motor Vehicle. Williams was reportedly riding a dirt bike in the roadway near Simards. (12:39am)
- Kenett Gabriel Martinez (25, Reading) was served a summons for OUI Liquor; Negligent Operation Of A Motor Vehicle; and Marked Lanes Violation. Martinez reportedly struck a pole at Lowell Street and West Street. He was transported to Lahey by the Fire Department. (1:23am)
Monday, May 8, 2023
Tuesday, May 9, 2023
(DISCLAIMER: This information is public information. An arrest does not constitute a conviction. Any arrested person is innocent until proven guilty.)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.