- Richard J. Kenney, Jr., (36, Burlington) was arrested for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License, Speeding, Number Plate Violation, Uninsured Motor Vehicle, and Unregistered Motor Vehicle. (5:34am)
- A Towpath Drive resident reported unemployment fraud. (12:30pm)
- A walk-in party reported threats. Police served man allegedly making threats with a trespass order. (3:30pm)
- A Shawsheen Avenue caller reported his cell phone was stolen out of his vehicle approximately 15 minutes ago. Caller believes an Uber Eats delivery driver may have taken the phone. (3:58pm)
- Daniel Mengyuan Zhang (25, Wilmington) was arrested on a court warrant (fugitive from justice). Warrant was served on behalf of Rhode Island State Police. (5:00pm)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.