- A vehicle rollover was reported on 93 North, south of Exit 38. Airbag deployed. One party had injury. Fire Department and State Police also responded. (12:52am)
- Igor Gonsalves De Souza (27, Woburn) was served a summons for Uninsured Motor Vehicle, Unregistered Motor Vehicle, and Motor Vehicle Not Meeting Safety Standards. (1:37am)
- Police notified DPW of large amount of trash in Swan Green parking lot. (7:15am)
- A caller reported he believes a roommate stolen a credit card and a couple of checks. (10:34am)
- State Police responded to a car in the median on 93 North, near Exit 33. (5:55pm)
- A walk-in party reported a social media scam. (6:46pm)
- A DCF worker reported 3 female juveniles were yelling at each other and throwing things at each other at Milestone Group Home on High Street. Police helped restore the peace and advised staff to contact police again if they need assistance. (11:35pm)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.