- A caller on Main Street reported 3 female parties were hiding behind her car, seen on her Blink camera, at approximately 4am. Police viewed footage. Appeared to be juveniles hiding from something. No damage reported. (9:03am)
- Michael Joseph Debiase (28, Woburn) was served a summons for Uninsured Motor Vehicle and Unregistered Motor Vehicle. (12:54pm)
- A State Street resident reported unemployment fraud. (1:04pm)
- A Railroad Avenue resident reported unemployment fraud. (1:54pm)
- A black 2018 Chevy Silverado hit gates and cinder block next to the train tracks on Salem Street. No injuries but airbag deployed. Vehicle towed. Keolis notified. (2:05pm)
- A caller reported her vehicle was struck while parked in Dollar Tree lot. Police confirmed damage. Neither Savers or Dollar Tree had cameras facing that direction. (6:50pm)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.