- A 2-vehicle crash occurred on Main Street, across from Jimmy’s Garage. Crash alarm detection was sent to dispatch by a Life360 phone app. No injuries noted. (11:51am)
- George W. Matovu (23, Tewksbury) was served a summons for Operating A Motor Vehicle With A Suspended License and Unregistered Motor Vehicle. (12:16pm)
- Roodelson Dumas (40, Manchester, NH) was served a summons for Using A Motor Vehicle Without Authority. A caller reported an acquaintance took a vehicle and has not returned it. (12:53pm)
- A caller reported receiving text threats from ex-employee who was terminated today. (1:34pm)
- A Faulkner Avenue caller reported 8-9 juveniles on bicycles drove over her lawn, damaging her husband’s work sign. Police responded, but were unable to locate. (6:47pm)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.