- Police issued numerous parking citations overnight for violating the winter parking ban and impeding snow removal. (1:18am)
- Driver of a tractor trailer unit reported his vehicle was struck by another vehicle, which spun out on 93 South, prior to Route 62. Fire Department responded. State Police handled scene. (2:09am)
- A car struck a pole on Andover Street. No injuries. Verizon notified. Vehicle towed. DPW notified to plow road. (6:40am)
- Police, Fire and National Grid responded to potential gas line damage at Shea Concrete on Salem Street. National Grid capped the line. (9:56am)
- Michael R. Halliday (44, Hancock, NH) was served a summons for Unlicensed Operation Of A Motor Vehicle. (11:18am)
- A caller stated the stop sign at the intersection of Cross Street and Main Street was struck by a vehicle and is now in the roadway. Police propped the sign back up, and notified DPW. (8:43pm)
- Callers reported an erratic operator at Evergreen Apartments parking lot. Car reportedly went up and over a sidewalk and into a bush and a wall. Vehicle blew its front tire and was blocking both lanes of traffic on Salem Street. Operator will receive criminal application for leaving the scene of property damage and speeding. (10:24pm)
Like Wilmington Apple on Facebook. Follow Wilmington Apple on Twitter. Follow Wilmington Apple on Instagram. Subscribe to Wilmington Apple’s daily email newsletter HERE. Got a comment, question, photo, press release, or news tip? Email email@example.com.